Vatos Locoz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application

2 posters

Go down

My application Empty My application

Post  first Thu 26 Jan 2012, 10:44

Hello, My IGN is : xRobiNx

*156 level Azure Knight

* I am 22 y/o male (Russian, living in Latvia, can speak russian, english,latvian), unemployed, currently studying. In my free time I prefer to workout (gym) and especially doing pull ups and calisthenics. Rest time I devote to studying and playing, I can be active friday-sunday, on the rest days I can be active aswell, but only during evening from about 9pm to 1-2am. I am up for any guild parties If I am online.

* Main reason is to have fun in this game, cause im loosing it.. Being guildless is very boring. And I choose this guild cause I think its best, but i'll have to see that for myself. I'll be glad if u accept me.

*Ex guilds - PunkznWolfZ , Xalti ( I joined Xalti only cause cikki was there, he is my old friends, but I left that guild as soon as I knew some of the ppl are hackers in there)

p.s This is my new character from Rondow server, I played there until 115 and started playing again in september. My old azure knight was Hawkeyes I was 157 and stopped playing in early action 6. And I think I dont have any bad reputation in this game. I try to avoid unecessary trollin and other sh1t.
Thank you for reading this,
xRobiNx.

first

Back to top Go down

My application Empty Re: My application

Post  Redzter Thu 26 Jan 2012, 14:44

I moved your application in the voting zone, I guess you will find out in a few days if the members would like to have you or not. thx for your apply
Redzter
Redzter

Back to top Go down

Post  Redzter Sun 29 Jan 2012, 02:49

Your voting come out positive, just contact one of our members for an invitation.
Redzter
Redzter

Back to top Go down

Post  first Sun 29 Jan 2012, 09:33

Thanks for invitation, looking forward to play with u guys Smile peace.

first

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down